Monday, July 19, 2010

Ask Winston

As a matter of fact, I do know everything

I'm pretty busy right now, trying to get a manuscript completed by the end of summer. But I was intrigued by the request by some of my readers to host an Ask Kirby kind of feature, where people could send in their questions about writing and/or the business of writing. I wanted to help. . .but my writing needs to come first. Since he knows how busy I am, Winston offered to take this task on for me.

So for the next few Tuesdays -- as long as there are questions to answer -- Winston is open for business. Being the Wonder Dog that he is, he's smart enough to bring in some reinforcements. For his first post, he's enlisted the aid of Jill Grinberg, Jill Grinberg Literary, and Andrea Cascardi, Transatlantic Literary Agency.

Check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment