Thursday, November 25, 2010

NCTE photo album

Upon arrival in New York to spend Thanksgiving with our son, I got sidetracked from my blog. So sit back and watch the parade and then check out these photos from NCTE!
Deborah Wiles with two fans: me and WWU prof Nancy Johnson

A group of teachers with a few of the books they collected from exhibitors

Me and Miss Rumphius -- Tricia Stohr-Hunt, Queen of nonfiction and poetry

I finally get to meet Kaylan Adair, Candlewick editor and long time pen pal

Al Capone's BFF, Gennifer Choldenko and me

Me with two of the three Texas Sweethearts, PJ Hoover and Jessica Anderson

Getting ready to head into the Scholastic Literary Brunch, channeling my inner 1940s self, courtesy of my daughter's darling mother-in-law (and uber seamstress), Carla Keats

Tables ready for the teachers!


Derrick Barnes, Lois Lowry, Judy Blundell, Pam Munoz Ryan, me, Lisa Yee (where's Peepy?)

1 comment:

  1. It was so great to see you, Kirby! Already looking forward to next time!

    ReplyDelete