Friday, April 22, 2011

Auf Weidersehen!

I'm on my way to Stuttgart, via Frankfurt. Will arrive at the airport tomorrow morning at 9:30 and then make my way downstairs to the train station (Europeans know how to do public transportation). After spending Easter weekend with the Hughes family (graciously taking in this lost lamb), I'll be spending five full days at Department of Defense schools in Germany. 

Here's what the week looks like:
  • Monday: Boeblingen Elementary/Middle School
  • Tuesday: Smith Elementary School
  • Wednesday: Landstuhl Middle School
  • Thursday: Vogelweh Elementary School
  • Friday: Wetzel Elementary School

Librarian Cleo Strazdas is my hostess for most of the week -- can't wait to meet her!

I'll do my best to keep you posted! I know it's going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment