Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Messing Around

I've been playing around with the look of my blog. If you hate it, let me know but nicely. Compliments are also welcome but I'm a writer so I'm wired to expect critique rather than praise!

I have decided that switching things up here is the key to acquiring a nice even 100 followers. What if I offer an incentive? Autographed book to follower #100? Deal.

(In case you didn't know, this is the kind of post one posts when one is stuck on one's work in progress.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, boy, do I ever get that reason for posting...

    I thought I was already a follower, but I don't see your list so I clicked on the link at the top to be a follower. Wonder if you just started over?
    The Networked Blogs thing can be a real headache sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. PS
    I now see the list with the pictures of your followers. Guess it just didn't load before. And there I am, a follower!
    Site looks very nice. I esp like that list of books you can't wait to read.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You owe me a latte. I love the new blog. The best part = Books I Can't Wait to Read :-)

    Now get back to work

    ReplyDelete