Monday, March 5, 2012

I am the luckiest (luckiest) woman (woman) in the world (world)


This week has provided me with an embarrassment of riches -- first, the sweet and thoughtful treasure chest from my dear friends, Brooklyn, Emma and Kiley. Then this:

Tom Angleberger sent me this portrait of Celia from his delightful book, Horton Halfpott. If it is gray and cloudy where you are, read Horton and skies will immediately turn blue. Is it hot and humid where you live? Read the book and you will be cooled with a lovely breeze. Are you in the dumps? Read the book to climb right out. I think it may even cure warts, pleurisy and a bad case of the bends.

In case you haven't figured it out, I really love this book. 

Go. Read it. Now.

1 comment:

  1. Just put it on my list. Any book friend of yours is a book friend of mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete