Saturday, June 8, 2013

I Want You!



Last summer, I took a hiatus from blogging (planning to do the same this summer). Before starting up again in the fall, I gave careful thought as to what my blog might add to the already rich and informative blogosphere.

It came to me that one thing I could do was shine a spotlight on this country's amazing teachers and librarians. Thus was born the Teacher Tuesday feature.

If you pop over to the Nerdy Book Club right now, you can read a more in-depth essay about this project (posted yesterday). The bottom line is that I need 40+ willing guest bloggers to continue into the 2013-2014 school year; 40+ teachers and librarians who are willing to share how they connect kids and books.

The first ten folks to sign up (over at the Nerdy Book Club) will get a free copy of the audio version of my newest book, Hattie Ever After.


What are you waiting for? Go. Sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment