Saturday, October 12, 2013

I need a secretary

Yesterday, I accidentally ran two Friend Friday posts on the same day. I feel rotten about that because both Jane Kelley and Susan Hill Long deserve big spotlights shining on them and their work individually. 

I have these great plans but limited time and, evidently, an even smaller memory. I hope Jane and Susan will forgive me. Please come back to visit this coming Friday, October 18, when I will re-run Jane's post and the following Friday, October 25, when I will re-run Susan's.

They are lovely people and amazing writers and I really, truly want to you to know about them!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing to forgive! I feel as though I made a new pal, sharing Friend Friday with Jane Kelley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No apologies necessary, Kirby! Because now Susan and I are friends too!
    Thank you for all you do to encourage readers and writers.
    --Jane Kelley

    ReplyDelete