Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Teacher Tuesday


Donna Miller, Elementary Library Teacher in Massachusetts, agreed to play along for today's Teacher Tuesday.

Donna, please fill in the blank:
You should never read and (blank) at the same time.

Just had this lesson with my Kindergarteners - never shower/bathe and read at the same time

If you were invited to be on Oprah, what book would you bring for  her to read?

Tough one - Rain Reign by Ann Martin or Counting by 7s by Holly G. Sloan or Hattie Big Sky

What is the funniest book you've read?

Bossypants by Tina Fey

What is the saddest?

Fault in our Stars or Boy in the Striped Pajamas

Favorite reading snack/beverage?

Stacy's naked pita chips or chocolate - as long as it isn't too hot out and it gets all over my fingers.

What's next on your TBR list?

The whole list or just the top few? - Brown Girl Dreaming, Coldest Girl in Coldtown, and WildThings!:Acts of Mischief in Children's literature





Teachers, librarians, reading coaches, principals, custodians, lunch ladies, anyone with school connections: Please play along! Email me here and I'll get you the questions so you, too, can be featured on Teacher Tuesday. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Donna. I always add to my staggering TBR list when I read these on Tuesdays. I appreciate the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete