Sunday, October 17, 2010

Catching Up

Mary and I have been tap-dancing from dawn till dusk this past week, visiting schools, bookstores and the WLMA/WALE conference. Update soon.

But while I was working my presenting skills to the bone, beloved daughter was in Portland for work and, during a break, stumbled onto this purse at the Kate Spade store.

It is now mine. How perfect is it for a writer? And it's big enough to hold my netbook, a bottle of water, passport, etc for travel.

I am one happy girl.

3 comments:

  1. Do the keys work? It would be hilarious if a digital print came out the top of the bag...

    So was it pricey? I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it doesn't work. . .but I love your idea. As for the price: it was ten times the price of the last purse I bought, which was at Target! It was on sale at Kate Spade in Portland, so no sales tax.

    ReplyDelete